click it a day,Thanks! =D

Thursday, April 9, 2009

lol...
i've not updated my blog for a long time...
seems like this month have a few activities
so i'm going to update my blog
yeah~my dear yuri is going to celebrate her 17th birthday next sunday XD
so my friends and i are going to celebrate her birthday...
i think it's quite interesting...



WTH~tomorrow i've to go to school..
because tomorrow is the replacement for Hari Raya
but Hari Raya is in September...it's too early to replace =.=
i've to wake up early >.<
and i'm going to complete my english homework because i've been chosen to hand in my books to principal.ARGH...principal is going to check my exercise books T_T
why choose me!!!


next wednesday,our school is going to held Sport's Day
but it is postponed to June because of some problem,SWT...
some of my friends cannot complete their moral folio
luckily i've completed the section of "alam sekitar"
still remain "perkembangan diri" and "kekeluargaan" ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...