click it a day,Thanks! =D

Friday, April 8, 2011

Recently.

woah =D i blog once a week xD i blog when i have mood to blog, (weird people :-P) so when you see my blog update,hat means i have mood -_- recently i'm kinda emotional (maybe it's due to PMS) argh PMS! ==" and i think that my brain does not function well =/ i'm the person who seldom take a nap but i take a nap everyday since last week.I can't control my self to sleep,too sleepy -.- next week MUST control myself or use whatever method to stop me falling asleep.

yesterday did some maths questions about integration during tuition.
The question stated "x3" but i wrote "x2 "
not only one time i think,a few times.
what happen to me?-.-


On 27 March (Sunday)
my family and i went to Starbucks.i never tried java chip before so i ordered it =/ i don't know why i feel that mega's starbucks is better than ecm's ><" but i always go to ecm's -.-
hot chocolate
sister wanted to order iced chocolate actually,
but i don't know whether it's available here or not.
cocoa cappuccino
my java chip xD
behind is my mum's and bro's hot hazelnut chocolate.
they shared the same drink.
family
my lil sister took this picture.this pic is blur because been zoomed in to the maximum ~.~

p/s:time is never enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...