click it a day,Thanks! =D

Thursday, March 1, 2012

1st March 2012

wooooooowwwww!it's first day of March,time flies! i don't want to get old very fast =( i want forever 18 :D On 27th of Feb i went to KL with my sis and friends.A nice trip with them <3 i bought the things that i want and ate the food that i wanted to eat for a long time #FatMe i spent quite a lot of money during this trip,not dare to calculate it out =x

First Day:
two bags,one for me and another one for my lil sis(thanks my friends and my sis for giving me suggestions)snoopy tees for me,my sis and my mum and sticky for my family.

Second day:

jelly beans and some macarons

Third day:
mochi sweets 12 flavours set and Paul Frank tee for me :D i think this will be my first and last paul frank tee(maybe)

yesterday 7pm++ reached home and i really miss the food that is cooked by mummy.
will talk about my trip in up coming posts ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...