click it a day,Thanks! =D

Friday, June 3, 2011

Black and white.


Black and white suits my feeling now.
I'm not emotional,kay?
This incident happened suddenly.
It made me sad.
It made my tears rolled down.

My beloved dad's sick.
Dad went for blood test,but couldn't detect any disease.
He went to see doctor,but still not recover,
so yesterday my dad went to government hospital for blood test.
Again,couldn't detect any disease,
so my dad need to hospitalize for medical check.

When i knew about it,i worried about dad.
many negative thoughts =(
but now i think that dad is overworked(maybe),
since he didn't play sport activities for a long time.
argh!I don't know.
hope my dad will recover as soon as possible.

So you guys do appreciate whatever your parents gave you,
love them and respect them.

i love my dad and mum,always
and also my family



Whenever i think about it,my tears will roll down.

Dad,I think I miss you =(


2 comments:

Crazy said...

Cheers, everything will be alright~ STAY STRONG!!! All the best to uncle and your family~ :)

Eddy888 said...

I hope your father is always healthy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...