click it a day,Thanks! =D

Saturday, June 18, 2011

webcam webcam xD

don't know what to blog,wanted to blog about my birthday,
but need to upload many pictures,
maybe i will just upload a few pictures.

i have blogged almost three years,
but my blog posts only 303.
this post is 304th.
i'm not an efficient blogger and i always blog at night/midnight.

finally watched x-men first class last Wednesday!
mutation,mutation and mutation.
it reminds me of bio =x
a nice movie!
before i went to watch this movie,i made reservation via online.
this is the first time i made reservation.
asked someone to help me print out the reservation thing(?)
(don't know call what -.-use it to redeem tickets)
actually don't know whether need to print out or not,
i think print out is better.
but someone did not print out due to some reasons.
argh,my first time booking FAILED.
luckily did not print out because the seats for reservation are in the middle in the cinema.
since my booking failed so i went there to buy tickets.
it's third row-C better than the seat in the middle :D

Next movie:Transformers Dark of The Moon
going to watch it with my family/her/him/them ;)

dad,HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is that him?

JuLi said...

brother =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...