click it a day,Thanks! =D

Friday, July 15, 2011

15072011 is ❤

This is not a delayed post.It happened this afternoon ;)
This is the very first time i feel that i'm an efficient blogger.lol.

Today is Sha's birthday,
so we decide to go to Secret Recipe which is located near our school
to celebrate her birthday :D
They eat their lunch but i eat pie
because i will have my lunch at home.

lemon meringue
it tastes very sweet =(

After lunch,we ask her to choose a cake and she chooses chocolate indulgence.


Sha,the birthday girl❤
we love you ❤

the cake with the lighted candle

There's a lot of people so we sing birthday song softly.

Happy birthday to you! ❤


Sha and Miss You

Shoba and I ❤

Miss You and I ❤

Yahui,me and Chien
eh! too far! retake.

Chien is very happy o.O

love them❤

Chien,Shoba,Sha


Yahui and I ❤

Sha and I ❤
lol.She likes to take picture with the basket.

Peace ❤

:-P

A nice day with them ❤

Sha,happy birthday!
always happy,kay?
any problem just let us know,
we will help you
ops! i miss your nasi minyak ><"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...