click it a day,Thanks! =D

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Argh!

A big pimple on my face =(
Yesterday went to Starbucks to have my green tea cream and also webcam-ed the birthday girl,Jessie.I will blog about it when i have time to do so.you guys know that i'm a busy person.right?xDD Last year we recorded a video for her.argh!not dare to view the video again.This year we webcam-ed.lol.

This bag looks nice,right?it's my favourite colour! so sad that it's small in size.I want big big bigg!
what a short post.lol.okay,will blog longer for another post.

My current favourite song ;)


One day when the sky is falling,
I’ll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I’ll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.

p/s:no more manual! =(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...