click it a day,Thanks! =D

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shopping

Last Saturday went to KL with sister and friends (again).I couldn't believe that i went to KL thrice within two months.This time's purpose is to attend Tiger Asian Music Festival which is held at Sunway Surf Beach.It's my first time attending this kind of music event,not bad experience.First day at KL attended music festival and the next day we went to Sunway Pyramid since my friend wanted to hunt some clothes.I thought i wouldn't buy anything because shopping was not in my plan.But what attracted me was SALES! sales everywhere ><" i just bought lil things only.

I bought these two denim thingy:denim shirt and denim pants.The denim pants costed less than RM50.

The third day went to Uniqlo,Fahrenheit88.At first,again I thought i wouldn't buy anything since i just accompanied my friend to go in the shop.At last something caught my attention:HELLO KITTY.haha,i'm not a super fans of Hello Kitty but i think it's cute :) wanted a Hello Kitty shirt for a long time and there was limit offer,so i bought one :P
super cute paper bag <3
back of the paper bag
it's pink colour,can wear it when BR day.loll

Oh yeah,previuos post i mentioned that i DIY-ed a birthday card to my friend.I gave her last Saturday.She seems like very like it :D posed with the card and snapped pics.
take 1:smile happily
take 2:looked like an advertisement
take3:hiding mouth
take4:hiding nose

I'm happy that you like it ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...