click it a day,Thanks! =D

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yesterday.

Yesterday went out with my girls,because I wanted to watch The Hunger Games and Pei Wen wanted to eat sushi.Oh yeah!RM2 sushi bonanza.Li Chien and I reached the shoppping mall 1pm++.First place we headed to was Food and Tea.Chien had her lunch there and I just accompanied her since i've had my lunch at home.2pm++ my friends all reached and we met Ya Hui.Too bad she couldn't join us because she had to work =(After that we went to cinema to watch The Hunger Games.We were late about 10 minutes and the movie has begun.Argh!!!missed the front part =(

6pm,Ya Hui called me because that time was her dinner time,so yea we went to meet her again.She didn't feel like want to eat so she ate BR ice-cream.I didn't eat any BR ice-cream this time because i love haagen dazs. NO LAAA,just feel like don't want to eat BR ice-cream,want keep stomach for sushisssss :P
Li Chien and Pei Wen
Callie at the back
oppssss!no Ya Hui's picture,nevermind,next time! :D

After that,we head to Sushi King,omg!long queue,we queued for about 30 minutes.We only had 45 minutes to finish our sushi(last time was an hour,now shorten the time to 45 minutes =( )
sushisssss!

my favourite UNAGI!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Callie asked me to take this
We ate 23 plates of sushi,i just ate 7 plates of sushi >.< aiks,not many.After we paid the bill,we stepped out the shop and WOW!
super long queue
ahahahha,Pei Wen and Li Chien in the picture but focus on the long queue!

Next,sing K session!We camwhored after sing K.lol

Me and Wen Shing

And we went to Papparich before we went home.
Callie
hmm......this girl laughed very happily
Me and Li Chien
I didn't know why i smiled happily in this pic -.-


Me and Pei Wen


Callie and Wen Shing
I just realised that i didn't take photo with both of them =(

Lastly,home sweet home ;) had so much fun with them <3

1 comment:

Callie said...

I didn't realise I have so many expression at below 3 photo xD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...