click it a day,Thanks! =D

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A short update.

I have to type this post in english because lappy doesn't have chinese input =( Yesterday,dad planned to go to Genting for watching a show(magic),so he asked me to check genting website.I helped him to check and found out GLITZ (the only one magic show).We watched a video clip about GLITZ and we felt that this show's quite similar with the show that we watched last time.Dad felt that GLITZ's not interesting so the plan to go to Genting is cancelled.*Oh ya,before dad asked me to check genting website,he asked me whether i have tuition class in the afternoon.If i have tuition class,then the plan is cancelled.But i told my dad:"Nevermind,you all go,and i can go to tuition class myself."lol,i couldn't believe that i said like this.

My schedule is full =( lol,busy people? argh,it's because of tuition classes! again,my holiday is full of tuition classes.Everyday two subjects except saturday.I want to watch movie in cinema.I haven't go to cinema for a long time =( if saturday i go to watch movie with friends,that means my schedule is really full ==" NO FREE TIME AT ALL.actually have free time but not many -.- Tomorrow is the buziest day(Monday).Go out in the morning and back home at night.Oh My Gosh.Nevermind,i have used to it since last holiday xD Attend tuition classes is better than stay at home although no free time.It's better than staying at home and wasting time.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...