click it a day,Thanks! =D

Saturday, June 6, 2009

i'm back

my family and i went to KL this morning
we went to SIME DARBY MEDICAL CENTRE SUBANG JAYA to visit my uncle
if i'm not mistaken,he got lung cancer
at the entrance of the medical centre,
a lady asked us : "do you have fever?"
we answered her : "no"
and she sticked a green sticker on our shirts
after that,we went to 4th floor to visit uncle
he lied on a bed
my dad told us that uncle was more active than last time
last time he couldn't move and couldn't open his eyes
when i saw him,he can open his eyes and moved
he's better than last time
it's time for lunch...
we went to hawker stall that near the medical centre to eat
OMG...the food was too salty for me
it made me feel thirsty
we went back to the medical centre
my parents talked to aunty(uncle's wife)
we just hear what they said
after a while,two strangers came in the ward
they looked around here and there
seems like searching for someting...
after that they asked my mum : "is this Dr. Ng's ward?"
they are our relatives >.<
i don't know them...
my parents couldn't recognise them
we went out and saw the instruments which measure weight and height
we went to measure our weights and heights
i'm 170cm >.< and my dad is 176 cm o.O
after a while,another relatives came...
my siblings and i should call her "sam kao po" *
[if i'm not mistaken]
she was sad to hear about the news that my uncle got cancer
it's time for us to back home
my uncle was crying...
it's quite sad to see my uncle crying
my dad told him that he will come here to visit him again...
after that we left the medical centre and back home
we arrived home at 7.30pm and we took our grandfather to have a dinner
i hope that he will get well soon although i know it will not happen
unless miracle happens
life is precious,so we should appreciate the things that we have...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...