click it a day,Thanks! =D

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OMG?!

oh man...
i just remebered that i forgot to give "vacation" DVD to baby
i think that she has forgotten too...
today is the sixth day of holiday
it's quite boring to stay at home
next monday my sister is having a trip >.<
what a lucky girl...
she's going to have a trip with her friends
last year,they held a trip to Genting
but i've to go to Langkawi with my family >.<
i missed the opportunity...
when i was primary six,there will be a trip
LOL,i thought i can travel with friends
but the headmaster said "economic crisis"*
[if i'm not wrong] so the trip is cancelled
today they are going out to watch movie-17 again
i can't join them because i've to attend tuition classes
my mum told me the incident that happened on last sunday
grandmum asked mum to bring her to visit her dear grandchildren again =.=
my mum felt annoying >.<
but then my mum's still take her to visit her grandchildren
every sunday we will afraid to visit grandmum
because she will keep asking us to visit her grandchildren
miss-ing you

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...